Photos provided courtesy of agent
Welcome to: . . . 6585 Von Dollen Road, San Miguel, CA 93451 . . . an approx. 162 acre vineyard estate located on the desirable California Central Coast.
Majestically rising from the vineyards is the stunning Spanish-Style four bedroom, seven bath home, with several courtyards, tranquil gardens, infinity swimming pool with integrated spa, statuary and flowing fountains, surrounded by approx. 107 acres of red wine grapes, "Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Tempranillo."
All grapes sold through 2015.
Annual grape production totals approx. 600 tons.
Truly a wine connoisseur's paradise.
• A sweeping circular motor court, with arched entry, palm trees and fountains welcomes you to the residence.
• Double entry doors open to a broad receiving room with rounded archways, sparkling chandeliers, formal dining area with graceful curving staircase, and overhead passage bridge.
• Bright and spacious interior living areas on two main levels open to view balconies, and covered promenades.
• Voluminous windows bathe the family room with natural light. The soaring vaulted ceiling is patterned with a hand painted design around massive exposed beams.
• Luxurious Master Suite with adjacent open elevated hallway leads to additional bedroom suites and cozy sitting loft.
• Expansive chef's kitchen, filled with light and warm colors can easily accommodate large functions due to the sizable preparation space and comfortable atmosphere. It is here the decorative Malibu tiled see-through fireplace can be enjoyed while reveling in the Paso Robles area wines.
• The naturally cooled wine cellar provides a choice location for wine tasting. It is here the large collections of wines available in the area are stored with convenient access to the kitchen and dining room.
• Poolside setting offers dramatic views over acres of grape vines far into the distance. Two Wisteria covered arbors, a built-in barbecue and patio fireplace support many outdoor entertaining possibilities.
• Vineyard facility includes a modular design office, a metal shop building, plus a
2 bedroom Foreman's home.